By accessing this Website and on each occasion you access the Website you (“the User”) agree as follows:-
- 1. Accuracy:
- i. Endocrine Awareness Center for Health makes every effort to ensure that all information on this Website is up to date and accurate but does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this Website is accurate, complete or current.
- 2. Disclaimer:
- i. This Website contains scientific and educational information and its contents do not constitute medical or other advice. To the fullest extent permitted at law, Endocrine Awareness Center for Health makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Website’s information, content or materials or any linked Website.
- ii. To the fullest extent permitted at law neither Endocrine Awareness Center for Health, its agents, directors, employees, contractors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Website or the information, content or materials included or referred to in this Website or any linked Website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability and applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, income or profit, loss of or damages to property claims to third parties.
- 3. Copyright and trademarks:
- i. The material on this Website is copyright unless otherwise indicated and may not be copied, distributed, published, licensed or reproduced in any way without the express written consent of the Endocrine Awareness Center for Health which also reserves all intellectual property rights (including trademarks both registered and unregistered) attaching to the same and to their domain names except as set out in 3.2 below.
- ii. You may view this Website and its contents using your browser and save in electronic copy, or print out a copy of parts of this Website solely for your own information, research or study provided that you do not modify such copy.
- 4. Privacy and data protection:
- i. Endocrine Awareness Center for Health may hold and process by computer or otherwise information given as a result of registration on this Website (Personal Data). This Personal Data will be held securely and will not be provided to third parties other than subject to equivalent conditions.
- ii. Endocrine Awareness Center for Health and/or its agents may record, trace by electronic means and monitor “hits” on this Website for the User’s protection and for statistical purposes and, where you provide an email address, contact the User by email.
- 5. General:
- i. Endocrine Awareness Center for Health reserves the right to alter arrangements for access to this Website or the registration process at any time.
- ii. Any separate requirements relating to registration/membership of Endocrine Awareness Center for Health included in this Website shall be additional to these Terms & Conditions.
- These Terms & Conditions and any registration requirements set out the whole agreement relating to access by you to this Website (“the Agreement”).
I have read and understand these terms and conditions